Previous Home Next
All This... For a Fan?Thursday, August 23, 2007
Continuing along on our scenic path toward installing the fan in the bedroom, we've spent the past few evenings working to prepare all the walls and the ceiling for painting...

As it's been raining and unseasonably cold here this week, it's taken significantly longer for our patchwork to dry, which has slowed down our progress a bit. We've also spent quite a bit more time in the back right corner of the bedroom than I think either of us ever expected, but that corner bead is starting to look close to finished! Of course we still need to patch the bottom plaster and add new moulding...

Once the spackle on the walls finally dried, we started sanding... and sanding... and sanding...

Previous Home Next
blog comments powered by Disqus